“A kind heart, fierce mind and brave spirit make a game changer. Be a game changer who stands out from the crowd with the power of five: innovation, adaptability, result orientation, reliability and vision. Be a game changer because the world has enough followers.”
These are the words that Securens and its employees strive to stand for in our day to day activities. As a company that provides e-surveillance solutions, the power of five opens doors to new horizons by lighting the path ahead.
For Securens, the year 2017 was about employee welfare, innovations and peer recognition. Before we make resolutions for 2018, here is a glimpse of our journey.
1. We won the ‘Control Room of the Year’ Award at the Secutech India, 2017. The Secona Shield Awards recognises efforts and hard work and rewards excellence in the security, fire and safety industry. It was an honour to be recognized for our dedication.
2. Our state-of-the-art monitoring centre at Navi Mumbai has prevented 3,926 incidents (until 30th November, 2017)
3. We became partners to the success story of big brands ranging from retail, warehouse, QSRs, ATMs, and logistic sectors
4. We now have 600+ employees working with us
5. Our commitment to community programme saw us participating in many activities like:
a. Swachh Bharat Activity by the Monitoring Team
b. Donation to ‘Saksham-Udaan Welfare Foundation’
6. Securens was awarded the ‘Most promising SaaS star-up in India’ by CIO Review, a technology magazine that talks about enterprise solutions
7. To build employee engagement , a number of HR Initiatives were undertaken like celebration of Ganapati Festival, Independence Day, Friendship’s Day, Iftar Party, Cricket Match (Securens Premier League), Holi Celebrations, Women’s Day Celebration, etc. To promote employee achievements, we had Family Day and One Day Boss activities.
8. Since innovation is in our DNA, we introduced new services that have benefited our customers and helped them to improve their ROI on surveillance investment
For 2018, we hope to continue forging our way forward and realize our vision of being India’s most valued e-surveillance company by 2020. With our ears trained to the needs of the various sectors, Securens is well on its way to create customer delight and deter crimes before they happen.