Most banks now use bank security cameras and systems to prevent crime and protect teller information.
To improve your bank’s security, take into account replacing analog bank security camera systems with IP cameras or installing new bank surveillance cameras.
We hope to shed light on the importance of CCTV cameras in banks and support you in selecting the best bank cameras by covering top considerations and recommendations.
The following are some of the advantages of bank security cameras:
Maintain continuous monitoring: Bank security systems protect your banks even after normal business hours, which is especially useful for ATMs, which can be accessed by customers at any time of day CCTV Live Monitoring System.
Easy remote access: Whether you are off work at home or on a vacation, you can keep tabs on your bank easily on your smartphone, laptop or computer via the Internet.
Discourage bank fraud: Bank surveillance cameras can assist you in detecting any unusual activity both inside and outside of banks, enabling you to take preventative steps to avoid criminal activities from taking place.
Facilitate with criminal investigations: In the unfortunate circumstance of a bank robbery, ATM forgery, or check fraud, the footage recorded by bank cameras and ATM cameras will assist you in accumulating data and identifying crooks.
Gain your customer’s trust: The presence of bank security cameras can effectively enhance customers’ sense of security and help your banks build a professional image.
It all comes down to matching the distinctive features of each bank security camera to your usage requirements. Given the special environment of banks, here is a list of the must-have features and nice-to-have features for bank cameras catering to your needs.
Features that Bank Security Devices Must Have:
- High Resolution: The WDR technology used in the banks’ security cameras generates excellent image quality, making it impossible for corrupt bank employees to hide from the cameras with their nimble fingers.
- Smart Motion Detection: If a suspect enters the surveillance area of a bank during non-banking hours, you will receive intelligent alerts from bank surveillance cameras.
- Superior Night Vision: Should a robbery occur, night vision security devices installed in banks or 24-hour ATMs can aid in identifying human faces.
- Large Storage Capacity: Security alarm systems for banks with enough storage space can give you un-tethered video recording without affecting the film’s overall quality because some banks are required to preserve bank camera footage for a pretty lengthy period of time.
- Waterproof & Vandal-Proof – It is advised that you select IP cameras for banks that are waterproof and vandal-proof to withstand the elements and guard against vandalism for bank security cameras installed outdoors or within ATMs.